The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Sunday, January 20, 2002

It's all about the Game

Ok it's about Y2J also. I'm so not joking, lying, or fronting. You see the cam image on the right.-> I made that 2 days ago and uploaded it. WHAT? is it? well if u look closely its just a collage/pic of my infamous undisputed hardcore belt, my T.O. Maple Leafs hat, me, Jericho with his belts and The Game. Well so WHAT? who cares? Well its important to know I made this 2 days ago, BEFORE the Royal Rumble. And as the edumication continues, WrestleMania will be in TORONTO this year check, where me and the rest of the nWo will fight day and night for MY UNDISPUTED HARDCORE TITLE check. Oh yeah, at the actual WM, the WWF UNDISPUTED title will be on the line. Now, tonight the current champ JERICHO, faced and shockingly beat the posterboy/babyface legendary Rock, so he's going to WM. check. Who will he face? well none other than the winner of the Royal Rumble. hmmmm guess who won? check. Yep The Game won, even though most people had their $ on Austin. Though somehow, someway, the WWF will give in and make it Rock vs Austin for the bazillionth time, and Rock & Austin will become the new Nash & Hogan. Game vs Y2J has so much backstory, and I think, judging from the last time they came here, those 2 are monster over in Toronto. anywayz. I made that pic before, cuz I'm a PHANATIC. or n8stradoggmus. I dunno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home