The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Friday, February 8, 2002

Random Thoughts: Why do girls at the gym just stand around and waste time sitting in the machine I need to use?

Why do I realize I just got a compliment AFTER I leave the gym? Is my mack-mojo hermatized from the shadows of the phat cave?

Why does the full staff at McDonalds work even slower when they are being evaluated by their regional supervisors? (or guys in spiffy McDonalds sweaters with their names sewed in, and clipboards and pencils)

Why do I continue to go to McDonalds right after the gym?

Why do new drivers drive like new drivers? Why do they have to come and surround me? All of them, at the same time.

Bernard Hopkins vs Roy Jones Jr. might not be the blowout I thought at first.

Other than JLO's husband, Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z, Maven is the luckiest bastard on earth.

Do u think Jah could build a spliff large enough even Jah Jah can't smoke it? (stolen from Kardinal on After Hours show) but do ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home