The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Sunday, January 20, 2002

Eh yo, I finally got a new commenting system, without having to do any php stuff, or figure out where to host perl files. Whoo! Cuz I really hate spending valuable design time becoming one of these "blog/cam" people. Oh by the way, I think the term is "e/n" for entertainment/news. This is probably not news to any of u punk ass kids born in the 80's are late 70's who blog their asses off, but for me and my buds, who probably never come to my site anyways, unless I tell them to. I just gave them a bit of "frivolous news" that I'm famed for.

The Carter thing is on the way, sometime. Galldarnit, the Packers just got dusted by the Rams. Yo that Patriots game in the snow vs Raiders was ill.

Oh and hahahahaha it's 5-5 in my game for this week of the pool! Dub J actually had a combined worse goalie week than me! With the last game to be played that counts for this weeks scores, I actually took the lead in all goalie scores, except for the infamous GA (Goals Against), since I'm not winning that (Dub J has no goalies playing tonight) I benched Belfour.. hahahaha. Now I just have to concentrate on points. It looks like Hossa & Sydor vs 2 scrubs he has today. If I win I'm in 3rd. suhweet.

Aiight now fi test the comment thing and watch the Royal Rumble. If u are reading this ..(cheap grovel) .. comment .. thnx my nigga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home