The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Friday, January 4, 2002

Happy Gilmore is on FOX! Ok even though its edited, this is a classic.

Next order of business: www.nathanbudhu.com has been super revamped. I'm actually proud of it. heh. (no flash anymore .. ah well it served its purpose).

The Jericho site has also been updated. 2 new cool collages. Oh and well go check out my 2001: Year in Review Wallpaper on THIS site .. whoa.

Oh and if u wanna know how I'm feeling after my new work-outs ... pain so much pain. I hope that means some gain. Oh and another thing, these local sports reports on the Canadian Juniors losing the Gold Medal game today is sickening. I mean what the Hell? They played their guts out and won a Silver. This specific team may be from Canada and Junior level, but they have nothing to do with the other years losses, damn reporters act like THEY lost. One station even panned over to the Russian squad and a voiceover said "This is what winners look like." WTF??? Are u even from Canada? Give the kids some credit. I got so sick I changed the channel to BET, 106 n Park ... AJ & Free .. enuff of that puke fest. For what its worth I give the boys a standing O. Now for the under 17's and for the Olympics. Go Canada Go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home