The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, January 10, 2002

I just saw the AMA's. Usher, Yolanda, Toby Keith and the Bad Boy 4 life rocked that show. P Diddy Poppa and Jenny wide-mouth McCarthy were a cool tandem, they were actually funny, if they had schticks, it was smooth, not too transparent. So you guessed it, there will be a Hotties wallpaper dedicated to it sometime soon. For now I need to find the bacon, cuz the gubment cheese is nearing its last slice.

Random thought: Britney is 20 and not a girl, yet not yet a woman. Alicia Keys is 20 and preaches about a woman's worth, so I assume she claims to be a woman. Beyonce is 21? Kelly is 21? Michelle is 19? but they are all destiny's children.

Eh yo, I can be a tweeny blogger/cam-fool too and rant about the *stressful* crap that happened to me in highschool/ college/ trailerpark/ vacationlog/ whogivesacrapaboutwhereiam-rentisafourletterwordtome. I h8 u damn stupid kids, yet I keep visiting ur sites, hoping for either a revelation or site-design that has not been done to death or an actual journal entry that even when I was a fool fool 16 year old (note: damn thats a decade ago) I would have laughed at ur dumbass. Yes those are long sentences, screw you. By the way why in hell do these kids constantly refer to themselves as bitches, whores or sluts? What is that your career aspiration? Oh .. I get it, its sarcasm ..hmm. shut da eff up. Snot nosed brats are all *sarcastic* no you're not, you're idyats. I'm not Red Forman, but y'all are dumbasses.

U want insanely funny crap? go here, here and here.

Last thing EFF Yahoo!Geocities for deleting the Juara memberships, thus stressing my ass out to find a new home for the Jericho site. BOO DEM! BOO DEM! BOO the prosecutor in the RINK RAGE case too.
...... foley is god

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home