The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Monday, January 26, 2009

RIP New Jack

My 2nd Scorpion died .. I think he's dead he curled up ... upside down. Like he fell off the ledge. That's why he was New Jack. Crazy dude. RIP Lil buddy.

Culmination of a very shitty day which was the culmination of (internally) a shitty weekend and few months. Today's horror-scope was very errie:

Risk of dispersion; difficulty to concentrate yourself, to gather up your ideas. Satisfy yourself for the moment with carrying out monotonous, repetitive tasks, for which you're perfectly prepared. You'll have the desire to change your professional horizon, to do a more interesting, more creative job; but can one always do what one likes to? You'll try to relive certain events of the past, to rediscover certain atmospheres of the revolved times; let the past be buried, don't allow it to clutter up your life uselessly.

I also just watched an episode of Big Bang Theory that seemed to be directed at me. So I guess I have to put on some pants and pay the bills. Dreams are for Obama, MLK and Biggie. I gotta get in line like the rest.

I'm done.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home