The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

H 44

Watching the inauguration stuff like the .. entire world. Watching the kids come down and then Michelle.... I teared a bit... why? Because, these people I "recognize". Meaning these are kids and parents that EASILY could sit at my parent's home or church or bbq. I see these faces and smiles all the time. It HIT me just now. More than ever before how insane and awesome and magnificent the moment is. It's momentous and 100% based on him being a minority ... him being a black man that I am proud. This guy looks like he could be my dad's friend or my mentor. It's humongous ... why ... I NEVER have had this feeling. Ever. That's why it's important to the world. We really never actually imagined it outside of a TV show, movie, song or comic book. 11:41 - Almost there. Good luck sir.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home