The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Linkables

I actually wrote this part 20 minutes before the next post. I just saw a repeat of AOTS. Which lead me on an good old fashioned "surf". Yeah remember where that term actually came from?

I love these episodes ... the ones where douchey isn't on and Olivia co-hosts with hilarious and fellow (way more than me) uber comic nerd Blair Butler. The craziest thing I saw was the "women of the web" feature .. I actually recognized one of the women. Kitta has been blogging (same site design) for years upon years. One of the first blog type girls that I realized could actually design and was way more in tune to web standards stuff than I ever was. Crazy.

AOTS also reminded me to re-bookmark Totally Crap and a few days ago I found these dope blogazine sites: Uncrate, URB and my old buddy Big Al who turned his Flickr into his blog ... or his blog into his Flickr? No matter, it's creative and cool and no wonder he's my homey. Al, Superbowl? You coming down?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home