The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Tuesday, December 11, 2001

Ok so I haven't been here in a while. So time to sort of ramble. First off, gawdamn the hits have been coming for the wallpaper page and insanely for Y2J page ... I will have 2 new wallpapers for VH1 and Billboard Awards (or basically - Gwen Stefani & Friends). The Jericho site will definitely have all the Undisputed title victory stuff too.

Ok now 4 otha stuff. My baby boy cuzns were here 4 tha weekend and as usual we goofed around. I'll have Cam pics of mental case Alex up and his weird ass video, (u thought I was weird). We saw Ocean's 11 .. it's good. Real Good. Hmmm what else? Oh yah 1/2 the time we surfed around on this Chat/Game I found .. yes its linked on the page somewhere. HABBO HOTEL: Look for me: BubbaMagoo or AL: Blackword or BlackJack.

I wish the Raptors would play a game where I didn't have to have a heart attack each time. I don't like this constant last minute comeback all or nothing crap ... "I'm too old for this shit".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home