The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Friday, December 14, 2001

My primo #1 boom tune right now is The Whole World by Outkast. R. Kelly's I'm the greatest is ill too. BUT ... wha de ass is wrong with Destiny's Child? Yet another frickin tune about getting something from ur poor man. "Doesn't it feel like Christmas"??? wha de ass. Your ideal Christmas situation is in a STORE? The whole song is about getting stuff then they stick a corny chorus line "Doesn't it feel like Christmas" ... Man right now I prefer new Ludacris chorus "Move Bitch Get out the away, get out the way bitch, get out the way". Let me continue on this dissing christmas "new school" tunes. Have y'all ever heard the Santa Baby hip hop tune, it was done in like 98. I have it on the nwomusick soundboxx. The whole song has some nice happy go lucky smiley feel with a nice hook, but EACH rappers verse is all wrong, its all about how bad it is to be Black, in the ghetto at christmas, (its funny to me). Peep Sticky Fingaz (onyx) line ".. I'm glad I was born a boy, cuz at Christmas time I'd have something to play with .." hehehe thats sum funny shit.

Giambi is a Yankee, so is Robin Ventura. Yankees win 2002, thank you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home