The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Welcome to the Circus

The league's 2 best young mega stars vs each other. In the same years as Kobe and Lebron ... but on ice! I thought I've already been fortunate in my sports history past, but sports never stops. Love the playoffs.

A generation ago, the rivalry between hockey's two greatest stars was all about intense water-cooler debates.

Wayne Gretzky and Mario Lemieux played on opposite sides of North America for most of their careers. They never met in the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Except Mario and Gretz never hated each other.

Sid and "Ovie" are THE 2 best bar ... some ... and they no likey each other. And these guys are shall we say ... feisty. I missed pretty much Bulls vs Celtics series somehow, but I'm not missing Pens vs Caps. Saturday. Plus some Boxing. I forgot who's fighting but I'm going to watch.

Oh no's I made a Justin.TV (streaming live video) Channel. Maybe I should finish one thing at a time. I even want to edit this design too. hahah and yes n8itude is coming. and the uh podcasts. um yeah.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home