The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bruins will win.

I hate Boston sports period. The Sox, Celts, Pats and the B's. All of em. Mostly because of their fans (the loud obnoxious/selfish/self-centered ones, and there are a lot). I actually liked the Celtics squad last year, I just hated that that group of players were donning the Green & White. Now it looks, to me inevitable the Bruins will end up hoisting the cup of Stanley. I predicted this months ago, and my mini Bruins Stanley Cup (u get em in 24's over here in Canada Land) has mocked me constantly.

Now I'm jealous... not just their championship euphoria but for this photoshoot starring Paula Pierce as a Bruin, Zdeno as a Celt, Papi as a Pat and Wilcox as Super Papi.

CB4 on Skates, Schenn in Dino Gear, Doc in Boatmen garb and Kerry on the mound. Do it Toronto Star, c'monnnn.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home