The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Andrea Bowie

I was thinking about writing on how Barngani is the Sam Bowie to Brandon Roy's Michael Jordan. Then I went and checked out the stats and well that's not fair. Jordan was a superstar from day 1. Bowie was a respectable rookie and slowly tanked into a role player. Bargnani has respectable stats consistently ... he's not improving dramatically but he is still a damn good player. Brandon is playing out of his skull since day 1 ... but not jaw droppingly like MJ. He's just really good ... RIGHT NOW. Really good ... not superstar.

But ... he is already or close to Bosh status. So imagine Roy feeding to Bosh and O'Neal!! Then again we get Roy, why ever get TJ Ford? Then you get no Jermaine. Then Jose never develops and isn't good future trade bait.... oh the crap I think of when I have no work to do.

Ok peace I have a portfolio to make ... after I dl some drawn together.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home