The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Tara Reid!!!

Like every year I like to wish my fellow birthDAY (the exact day and year) mate Tara Reid a party animal day. FYI for anyone who knows me, if u could eevr hook it up so me and Tara could celebrate together one day I'd soooo love it. ahahah who the hell wouldn't want to party with her??! She's a mental case and I love it.

Now Tara may be jokes and all but I'd REALLY love to party with bad ass Christina Ricci ANYTIME. Check she out in Vanity Fair...

More pics @ Bastardly

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My bad, I totally forgot to post this after your UNC post.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

November 11, 2008 at 8:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home