The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wha De A..

That's all I can say. Today was a great day personally, but Nationally with the Coalition madness each day the world gets more effed up. The only thing that can sum up this bizarro madness is Toronto sports coaching shake ups.

Not to mention the fact that Ted Rogers passed away and 25+ Blue Jays sales employees were let go ... just as I was contemplating to work for them.

In other annoying news, I was was watching ken Burn Baseball documentary for the past week .. I was in the middle of the 9th Inning (last chapter) and ... Youtube pulled it!! I was done.... almost. Now I must get that DVD set. and Wu-Tang story. and now ... 50 Cent is a Jays fan. Holla. Wait .. is that good?

I was looking for that pic for a long time.

Ok peace .. I'm soon soon getting ready to do all the stuff I wanted to.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're still not the NY Knicks.

Be thankful.

December 4, 2008 at 11:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home