The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

When I get ... hello!

Thought I: Sometimes when I have my messenger lists open , I think whoever is online is watching me. ... :/ ... 8~` So I have to open a browser or an app up to block the view between the lists and me......... *^#\` yup.

Oh and GO GIANTS!!! and ... holy f#@$!! GO TITANS 3 and ohhh boy!

PS... baseball kinda does suck when you have no team to root for..... who said thahataaht?

I'm sorry 3

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think people are watching you? Paranoid much?

October 20, 2008 at 6:29 AM

 
Blogger n8 said...

did u read the post ... and even the title - u can easily see the "state" i was in when I posted this nonsense. hah.

October 20, 2008 at 8:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home