The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Random Thoughts

Random thoughts is gonna be the theme of this Blog. Not full posts, those will be for the new n8itude. Yes that will eventually come.

I'm sketching now and looking at inspiration WP designs. That site I know will be 2 things: Life "Adventures" (I wonder where I got that from?) and a bit of my old blog style of making articles. That will be all of the topics I like (kinda like n8itude 2). Sports, Music, Movies, TV, Comics, Coolie (Mud Up), Wrestling (Slapjack style), Web tricks (Brain Candy)..you know stuff.

Kumite hasn't taken off like I hoped. It's what I expected though. Even when I take it off my server, it's only me who fuels the interest and content flow. Just proves I made the right decision by not re-doing a n8itude forum. I most likely never will now.

I'll have the rest of the dramatic conclusion of the PH@ Cave Dismantle ... Spa Creation story eventually.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home