The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ideas Ideas

I keep messing around with different thoughts of the new site. Going from a "podcast" type of site that focuses on Video and Audio (with some bloggage) to my new thought of actually making n8itude into a real online magazine.

The Magazine option truly intrigues me because I've always wanted to have a magazine. Also I can't keep myself from thinking of different topics to blah blah blah about.

The idea is that it's a "web lifestyle" magazine. I dunno. Maybe just a cool magazine about shit I like. Wait wasn't that every version of n8itude?

Ah well. Whatever I come up with have the videos and audio stuff featured and the "blogging" will be a mixture of "me" shit (photochopping galore), web stuff (aka BC is back) and general thoughst on movies, comics and all that good shit.

Another MAJOR section will be my devotion to Hip Hop and classic hip hop in particular. So much old vids, mp3s, pics album covers and odd shit. I guess "Oh Snap" is back too. I just miss that stuff.

Now for some linkage because I like these: Design Fcker - they talk about a bunch of cool design stuff from all over. Very dope.

From them I found this cool post on The Evolution of Tech Companies’ Logos.

Ok uh peace.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home