The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Saturday, December 1, 2001

"U tink it ah go, go so when me hol u tonight. I gwaan do all ah de tings wha u like ..." Niceness. I finally found General Degree's classic When I hold U tonight in .mp3. Even though I jam it with the snap, crackle, pop on the vinyl, I still was dying for mp3 of it. Me happy now.

I have noticed my wallpaper section getting heavy rotation, so I've added 2 more ill papers: a bad ass Cobra Commander (all versions of figures!) and an ill Iron Monkey one.

Some classic groups making a comeback soon: BBD (new tune called Da Hot Sh*), Fu-Schikens, Das Efx and Chubb Rock.

Big Ups and salutations to Crazy Kelvin for his "new" design and Christmas theme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home