The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Tuesday, November 20, 2001

The first post ... so I thought it would be appropriate to pop the blog cherry with a pic of my first super 80's toy I ever got: The Transformers/Decepticon - STARSCREAM. Man I loved Starscream. It was bittersweet for me when Galvatron (Next Level Megatron) destroyed Starscream as he just gained power. Bittersweet cuz it was funny as hell and well Megatron rules. My fave new Transformers character is Skybite - cuz well he's the new version of Starscream. btw the new Megatron sucks, why is he even named Megatron? he's a 2-headed dragon. Enough of that.

Yeah so I finally did what I said I was gonna do, no I don't have a job yet, but I got this blogger thing and webcam up. So u all can see me do nothing 24hrs a day. Soon I will set up the archives section and something for u to post a reply to each entry I make. Oh, I know u love that GI Joe of me ... yeah I know its dope. The Star Wars random pics are only pics of Empire Strikes Back .. so far.

Ok now for some blatant PHATaGANDA work. me ah chat back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home