The daily ramblings & musings of the notorious nWo n8 Dogg.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

We can call all my white friends...

I have no idea who sings this "love song" but the rap on it had some guy saying "we can call up all my white friends and have a a Millerrrrrr Genuine Draft."

Is that a turn on? Does that make dude important to the girl? Oh u have white friends too? You MUST know them, they ALL drink MGD donchaknow.

Not to mention that is a wack ass lazy lyric. Please fire these record execs who sign uncreative garbologists because they figure if they can't understand it, it must be good. No it's not. You are ignoring the the REAL creative artists with ... lyrics.

Love hip hop ... hate music industry ... and really hate 15 minutes of shine for every tom, dick and talentless.

Ps... I wish I could get paid to make such creative and time consuming ads such as:

I clicked. She lied. I can't believe it either.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home